|Study location||Hungary, Budapest|
|Type||Non-formal education, full-time|
|Nominal duration||2 months|
|Tuition fee||€600.00 per programme|
|Application fee||€100.00 one-time|
Please use this link for payment: www.paypal.me/StudyInHungary/50EUR
High school / secondary education (or higher)
The entry qualification documents are accepted in the following languages: English.
Often you can get a suitable transcript from your school. If this is not the case, you will need official translations along with verified copies of the original.
You must take the original entry qualification documents along with you when you finally go to the university.
Applications are accepted from the following territories (based on citizenship): World.
Any certificate showing your English language knowledge (TOEFL, IELTS, certificate from language school, document about studying at school/university where instruction of language was English, etc.) is fine.
- You have no idea how to spend your summer useful?
- Do you want to leave your comfort-zone and try something new?
- Would you try your luck abroad?
If you are interested in intercultural learning and you would like to be part of a happy, lively team while getting useful experiences, apply for this education opportunity at the Subjective Values Foundation!
- online marketing tasks;
- sociological research;
- event management;
- contacting project participants.
What we offer:
- valuable professional development;
- flexible working hours;
- happy, dynamic team.
- Please take care of your visa before your journey (we can give you the necessary documents to get it).
- Traveling, accommodation are not covered by the foundation.
- Proof of English language knowledge;
- motivation letter (including your relevant contacts);