|Study location||Hungary, Budapest|
|Type||Undergraduate (bachelor), full-time|
|Nominal duration||6 semesters (3 years) (180 ECTS)|
|Tuition fee||€2,300.00 per semester|
|Application fee||€120.00 one-time|
High school / secondary education (or higher)
The entry qualification documents are accepted in the following languages: English / Hungarian.
Often you can get a suitable transcript from your school. If this is not the case, you will need official translations along with verified copies of the original.
You must take the original entry qualification documents along with you when you finally go to the university.
Applications are accepted from the following territories (based on citizenship): World.
Intermediate command of English is required. Applicants’ command of English may be assessed in the course of a Skype interview.
Important features of the programme:
• teaching creative communication: writing, speaking and problem solving skills; development of critical thinking and negotiating abilities; learning techniques of assertiveness. • social media teaching: understanding the new type of communications and the radical changings of social media publicity and conscious usage of it; features of social networks. • project education: students may learn team work and active creativity • learning to use the media tools. • integrated approach
Introduction to Journalism; Theory of Communication; History of Communication and the Mass Media; Rhetoric and Speech Techniques; Advertising and Media Planning; News and Correspondence; Digital Marketing (New Media Marketing and Advertising Trends); Public Relations Theory and Practice; Communication Skills Development Training; Social History of Social Media; History of Diplomacy
- journalist, editor, press officer, spokesperson
- mid-level management position in PR, advertising and marketing
- salesperson, event organizer
- international affairs officer