|Type||Graduate (master), full-time|
|Nominal duration||4 semesters (2 years) (120 ECTS)|
|Tuition fee||€3,500.00 per semester|
|Application fee||€120.00 one-time|
Undergraduate (bachelor) diploma (or higher)
The entry qualification documents are accepted in the following languages: English / Hungarian.
Often you can get a suitable transcript from your school. If this is not the case, you will need official translations along with verified copies of the original.
You must take the original entry qualification documents along with you when you finally go to the university.
Applications are accepted from the following territories (based on citizenship): World.
Intermediate command of English is required. Applicants’ command of English may be assessed in the course of a Skype interview.
A relevant portfolio is required.
Please upload your application materials to Google Drive (or other file storage and synchronization service) and send the link to firstname.lastname@example.org:
1. Create a portfolio, which best represents your work:
2. A short Letter of Motivation in which the applicant informs us about his/her educational background and the reasons of choosing to study Graphic Design Masterclass at our institution.
3. A narrative Curriculum Vitae in which the applicant shows us his/her educational background and highlights the most important events of his/her life.
4. Please include a Statement that verifies that all the materials included in the portfolio were created by you alone, and write a few words about the works in the portfolio.
5. When applying to our Master programs, please make sure you enclose the following documents:
Every written material should be sent in PDF format.
Acquiring this degree enables our students to interpret the tasks at hand in the context of visual communication, and provide creative and innovative solutions, and makes them capable of working on a high artistic level as graphic designers.
Ideal students for this programme are capable of working individually and managing groups in graphic designing tasks, assessing their own activities critically, creating value and initiating and practicing individual responsibility. This major prepares for further PhD studies by offering adequate background and practical knowledge.
CORE SUBJECTS: Aesthetics; Special Graphic Design Studies; Theory of Progressive Imaging; Artistic Studies, Research and Planning in Graphic Design; Planning in Graphic Art; Graphic Design Techniques; Visual Communication; Graphic Design and Related Genres; Art Studies; Graphic Design Studio Practice, Design history; New media graphic design; Graphic design studio practice, Integrated design, Generative design, Sustainable society and culture
independent artist as graphic designer, illustrator and graphic artist art director at creative agencies and graphic design studios graphic designer in the online and print media illustrator, picture editor, DTP designer, web designer at newspapers and in the publishing industry owner of design studios workers at various businesses in the design industry.