|Type||Undergraduate (bachelor), full-time|
|Nominal duration||7 semesters|
|Tuition fee||$17,000.00 per semester
Tuition fee for the total programme of duration (7 semesters): 120.000 USD (full program with type rating)
|Application fee||$150.00 one-time|
High school / secondary education (or higher)
12 years of education with grades 80% or above, or grades BBB at A level including Mathematics and Physics
Valid Class 1 Medical Certificate (see on EASA website) is required.
The entry qualification documents are accepted in the following languages: English.
Often you can get a suitable transcript from your school. If this is not the case, you will need official translations along with verified copies of the original.
You must take the original entry qualification documents along with you when you finally go to the university.
You can apply with scan copies of your documents, however you will present their originals to the university during enrollment in mid-September and they (scan copies and originals) have to be the same documents.
Applications are accepted from the following territories (based on citizenship): World.
or any equivalent
The main objective of the Professional Airline Pilot education is to give the applicants the knowledge and skills that make the passing of the ATPL (Airline Transport Pilot Licence) integrated training’s manual and academic licencing of the National Transport Authority, Aviation Authority possible without any further education. Our aim is to train professionals who are capable of working for aviation companies as professional pilots, who understand aviation, traffic, air operation and ground handling assignments and tasks, who can manage valid quality control tasks, have met requirements of ATP (A) (Airline Transport Pilot, Aircraft) integrated training. Our future graduates understand and excel in the usage of the professional English language as per the 1178/2011(2011.11.03.) EU ordinate.
1. Airbus 320-200 Full Flight Simulator (FFS), which meets the highest available level in CS-FSTD A Level D with CFM56-5B4 and IAE V2527-A5 engine version
2. Boeing 737-800 (FTD), which meets the requirements prescribed in CS-FSTD A Level 2 with CFM56-7 engine version
The programme includes:
• 40 courses + flight training
• 14 ATPL (Airline Transport Pilot License) courses
• 40 hours on FNPT II MCC simulator
• 15 hours on FTD simulator
• 40 hours on FFS simulator
• 200 flight hours
Our students acquire:
• Bachelor’s degree
• a frozen ATPL (Airline Transport Pilot Licence) with A320 type rating,
• PPL (Private Pilot Licence),
• CPL (Commercial Pilot Licence),
• ME-IR (Multi-engine Instrument Rating),
• MCC (Multi-Crew Cooperation Training),
• Jet Familiarization
• a professional UAV (Unmanned Aerial Vehicle) pilot licence (optional)
- Basic Science Module (Mathematics, Technical Mechanics, Engineering Physics, Thermodynamics and Fluid Mechanics, Informatics, Descriptive Geometry, Meteorology)
- Economy and Law Module (Economics for Engineers, Microeconomics, Management for Engineers, Basics of Quality Management, Environmental protection, Dangerous Goods, Flight Administration and Law, ATPL, Air Law)
- Engineering Module (Machine Elements, Materials Science, Manufacturing Processes, Electro-technics and Electronics, Measurements and Automatics, Industrial Safety, Sensors and Actuators, Mechatronics)
- Aviation Engineering Module (Aircraft Technology, PPL Theoretical Knowledge, Principles of Flight, Aircraft General Knowledge (Airframe/Systems/Power Plants) ATPL, Aircraft General Knowledge – Instrumentation)
- Aviation Management and Administration Module (Crew Management, Rules of Aerodromes, Radiotelephony, Mass and Balance, Performance, Flight Planning and Monitoring, General Navigation, Radio Navigation, Operational Procedures, Communication)