|Study location||Hungary, Budapest|
|Type||Graduate (master), full-time|
|Nominal duration||12 months|
|Awards||MSc (Diploma is issued by The University of Buckingham, United Kingdom)|
|Tuition fee||€4,700.00 per semester|
|Registration fee||€900.00 one-time
There is a one-time non-refundable registration fee of EUR 900 for non-EU citizens. This is paid to the university bank account before arrival to Hungary together with the 1st year tuition fee.
Undergraduate (bachelor) diploma (or higher)
Relevant bachelor’s degree
The entry qualification documents are accepted in the following languages: English.
Often you can get a suitable transcript from your school. If this is not the case, you will need official translations along with verified copies of the original.
You must take the original entry qualification documents along with you when you finally go to the university.
You can apply with scan copies of your documents, however you will present their originals to the university during enrollment in mid-September and they (scan copies and originals) have to be the same documents.
Applications are accepted from the following territories (based on citizenship): World.
Sc applicants are required to pass IBS’ own English Language Placement Test that consists of a 100 minute test and an Orientation Interview.
If the applicant has a certificate of:
then the applicant is not required to take the written test, only the interview.
At least 2 reference(s) should be provided.
Please contact us via email (email@example.com) to get a special template for this reference.
MSc in Marketing Management programme (ranked no. 6 in Eastern Europe by Eduniversal Master Ranking) develops knowledge and skills in business and marketing and directs students towards the commercial environment. The programme also seeks to encourage one’s creative expression and help smooth a path to this exciting sector. Our graduates are represented in an extremely diverse range of multinational, national and local organisations the world over, including sales, advertising, account management, PR and market research.
Consumer behaviour, marketing research, marketing communication, contemporary issues in marketing, digital marketing, corporate communications, marketing of services, business strategy, cross cultural management skills. The curriculum is indicative and is subject to change.
Modules in each part
- Principles and Practices of Marketing
- Consumer Behaviour
- Academic Skills
- Marketing Communication
- Marketing Research
- Academic Skills
- Contemporary Issues in Marketing
- Digital Marketing
- Marketing Management Elective (Marketing of Services,Corporate Communications)
- Research Methods for Social Sciences (Prerequisite: Academic Skills)
- Business Strategy
- Cross-cultural Management Skills
KNOWLEDGE & UNDERSTANDING
Students upon graduation should be equipped with:
- global economic and managerial issues as they relate to strategic decision making;
- contemporary issues of marketing, including the phenomenon of new media and social media;
- the current interpretation of brands and entertainment marketing;
- how CSR, responsible and ethical marketing can add value to profitable business strategies;
- appropriate techniques to deal with complex issues critical to the success of multinational firms.
DISCIPLINARY & PROFESSIONAL SKILLS
Upon completion of this course, students should be able to:
- To create an opportunity for students to occupy mid-level marketing management positions in companies and develop international managerial skills.
- To study, review and put into practice both the “tried and tested” techniques and the latest concepts in the field of marketing management.
- To deepen the students’ ability to apply, develop and critically appraise current techniques, theories and practices encountered in the marketing environment of local and international firms.
- To develop critical awareness of the global business environment and the relevant marketing tools required to make a business or organisation successful in an increasingly competitive world.
- To develop international managers, skilled in interpersonal and cross-cultural communications, and equipped with up-to-date knowledge on marketing management.
- To create a global and strategic mindset and to develop sensitivity to learning from other cultures.
- To build an appreciation in students of the need to continuously develop skills and knowledge throughout their careers.
Graduates will be able to pursue careers in a wide range of marketing roles at a creative agency or in the media sector including Product Management, Sales, Advertising, Public Relations and Market Research.
Recent IBS graduates are working as brand managers or sales executives at PR/marketing/advertising agencies or in the FMCG sector, in the health industry or in the media.