|Type||Graduate (master), full-time|
|Nominal duration||12 months|
|Awards||MSc (MSc in Human Resource Management by The University of Buckingham (United Kingdom))|
|Tuition fee||€4,700.00 per semester|
There is a one-time non-refundable registration fee of EUR 900 for non-EU citizens. This is paid to the university bank account before arrival to Hungary together with the 1st year tuition fee.
Undergraduate (bachelor) diploma (or higher)
Bachelor’s degree in any field
The entry qualification documents are accepted in the following languages: English.
Often you can get a suitable transcript from your school. If this is not the case, you will need official translations along with verified copies of the original.
You must take the original entry qualification documents along with you when you finally go to the university.
You can apply with scan copies of your documents, however you will present their originals to the university during enrollment in mid-September and they (scan copies and originals) have to be the same documents.
Applications are accepted from the following territories (based on citizenship): World.
MSc applicants are required to pass IBS’ own English Language Placement Test that consists of a 100 minute test and an Orientation Interview.
If the applicant has a certificate of
then the applicant is not required to take the written test, only the interview.
At least 2 reference(s) should be provided.
Please contact us via email (email@example.com) to get a special template for this reference.
A motivation letter must be added to your application.
MSc in Human Resource Management (ranked no. 5 in Eastern Europe by Eduniversal Master Ranking), mixing theory and practice successfully, offers an opportunity for in-depth study of organisations and the management of work. Graduates are equipped to pursue a wide variety of career options in the HR arena, including employee relations, employee development, assessment and recruitment.
Business data analysis, planning HR management, employee life-cycle management, performance appraisal and management, leading and managing people, CSR, coaching, business strategy, cross cultural management skills. The curriculum is indicative and is subject to change.
Modules in each part
- Business Data Analysis
- Principles and Practices of Global Business
- Academic skills
- Leading and Managing People
- Planning HR Management
- Academic Skills
- Employee Career-Path Management
- Performance Appraisal and Management
- Human Resource Management Elective (Corporate Social Responsibility or
- Research Methods for Social Sciences (Prerequisite: Academic Skills)
- Business Strategy
- Cross-cultural Management Skills
KNOWLEDGE & UNDERSTANDING
Students upon graduation should be equipped with
- global economic and managerial issues as they relate to strategic decision making;
- contemporary issues of HRM, including human resource planning, talent management, performance management systems, and coaching techniques;
- practical implications of theories regarding recruitment & selection, training & development, career & human capital management, and performance & reward management;
- appropriate techniques and tools to deal with complex issues critical to the success of managing people in organisations.
DISCIPLINARY & PROFESSIONAL SKILLS
Upon completion of this course, students should be able to:
- To create an opportunity for students to enter human resource management positions in companies and develop people management skills.
- To study, review and put into practice both the “tried and tested” techniques and the latest concepts of human resource management.
- To develop critical awareness of the global business environment and the relevant tools required to make a global organisation successful in managing its human resources.
- To develop an understanding of how relevant HRM techinques can be applied in the organisation to overcome ethical and professional issues at different managerial levels.
- To develop international managers, skilled in interpersonal and cross-cultural communication, and capable of effective communication of all stakeholders of the company.
- To create a global and strategic mindset and to develop sensitivity to learning from other cultures.
- To build an appreciation in students of the need to continuously develop skills and knowledge throughout their careers.
This programme provides graduates with excellent career opportunities, including positions in Employee Relations, Employee Development and Recruitment. Organisations recognise that a strong HRM team is an essential part of a business enterprise, and the HRM course will train students to perform effectively in many roles.
Our graduates are working in the areas of recruitment, performance and talent management, and organizational development at banks, hotels or HR consulting companies.